LISTING MANAGER POSITION
Listing Team | Northern New Jersey
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of listing a home for sale, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings. In addition, you’ll coordinate open houses and showings while keeping track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Supervise all parts of listing a property for sale, from listing agreement signed to attorney review, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Post new listings to MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Communicate with sellers on a weekly basis about their listings.
- Present offers and recommend price reductions.
- Coordinate with the teams runner for signs and lockboxes that need to be put on properties
- Applicant must be willing to obtain a NJ Real Estate License within two months of start date, the state now allows you to obtain this license through a two-week online course
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service